What is a man cave?
A man cave simply refers to a special place that is dedicated to a man’s pursuits – including spending time with his friends or his hobbies. A man ought to fill his man cave with the essence of the things he enjoys, from a well-stocked bar and sports paraphernalia to a dart board or pool table. A range of vintage and classy furniture can also be used to accessorize a man cave.
How to set up a man cave
Men can do plenty of things in their man cave. Nonetheless, one needs to first learn how to make and/or set up this special place. Follow these steps to get started:
- Step 1: Prepare the Space – In preparing the space, choosing a space is the primary thing to do. The cave can be an unused bathroom, basement, garage, or attic. After choosing the space, one can install sound proof material, do some painting and/or add some lighting and curtains.
- Step 2: Install Entertainment and Furniture – Fill you mancave with comfortable England Furniture and England Furniture Company recliners. Choose fabrics that can handle stains from food and beverages so you can feel free to “let loose” in your man cave.
- Step 3: Decorate the Man Cave – When it comes to decorating, here are some of the things one can do:
- Add a couple of signs to the walls
- Put up artwork or posters
- Display memorabilia, collections and/or trophies
What every man cave must have
Man caves come in different sizes and shapes. One can personalize his by putting as many personal items as possible. However, certain man cave usually include the following essentials:
- A mini fridge and/or bar
- Poker table, dart board, or pool table
- Sports memorabilia or movie posters
Others items can include;
- Highly comfortable couches
- A mounted bottle opener
- Cigar and humidor combo
- Engraved glass mugs